We Just Hit 10,000 Followers. Feels Like A “Top Posts” Moment.
Our ten most viewed posts ever
Arc got started in August of 2016, which means our anniversary is right around the corner. Since that time, we’ve amassed over 10,000 followers — each one prettier and smarter than the last.
We’ve been fortunate enough to publish columnists, established authors, distinguished scholars, U.S. senators and congressmen, and more. Obviously, without our contributors, we’d be nothing.
By every metric except how many millions have we received from funding sources?, Arc has been a fantastic success. And do you know what? This is just the beginning.
Intelligent commentary from the right, with an op-ed function to platform opposing perspectives in their strongest possible form — what an idea!
For those of you wanting more than just that bite-sized description of Arc, since opening our doors, we’ve had three posts defining who we are and what we’re trying to do. Check them out.
Back to our milestone.
Reaching 10K in less than a year feels special. And we’re proud of what we’ve done. To celebrate, I thought we’d list our Top 10 most viewed posts of all time. Here goes.
10. “Westworld Doesn’t Understand the Nature of Consciousness” by Berny Belvedere
Of course, nobody else does either. But Westworld understands it less.arcdigital.media
9. “What Can Ancient Rome Teach Us About Economics?” by Adrian Monck
They had markets, merchant bankers, poets, and potters. So why didn’t it lead to an industrial revolution?arcdigital.media
8. “The Polygamy Question” by Berny Belvedere
7. “India’s Demonetization: Explained” by Berny Belvedere
Why the world’s sixth largest economy is shedding some of its currencyarcdigital.media
6. “The Anti-PC Revolt and the Milo Problem” by Cathy Young
How flawed is too flawed when it comes to opposing the worst aspects of the cultural left?arcdigital.media
5. “Death of a Philosopher” by Berny Belvedere
What did Socrates, in his final days, reveal to us about the Great Unknown?arcdigital.media
4. “I’m Angry At Facebook” by Ericka Andersen
3. “What I Have Learned From Photographing 400 Towns in Iowa” by Cody Weber
2. “We’re All Living In A Video Game” by Berny Belvedere
1. “Why I’m Voting For Trump” by John Biggs
Thank you for being an Arc reader.